OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)   Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 am

Smile so...what's new ppl? i miss my OK's Crying or Very sad

i'm still playing gw...not much else to do in mmo's right now...just wanted to check in...see if ppl were doing anything as a group in other games...let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Warknightz
Warknightz

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)   Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Playing Call of Duty 4 atm. Sometimes maplestory, and quitted archlord for now.
Back to top Go down
Snipercreed
Commander
Commander
Snipercreed

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)   Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:10 am

Eh.... Xbox 360.... I have Guild wars actually too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)   Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anybody still playing ANYTHING? (except archlord...broken games can go sit in the corner and touch themselves)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: Other :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: