OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf happened to everybody??!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-28

wtf happened to everybody??! Empty
PostSubject: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:23 am

where'd everybody go??? confused
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 am

Yea...i was wondering that too -.-

Laz: inactive due to...errr i dunno( wanna answer that one pig ?)
Lydia: inactive due to...other reasons >.<
Sniper: inactive due to family troubles
Castellio: inactive due to computer crash
you: inactive due to you know why lol
me: inactive due to everyone's inactiveness and school
etc....

Its sad to see the Okeepers are not rising anymore because all of the active people became inactive on the game. Embo(Dr4) is the new guild leader of the game guild and has been busy with farming for armor, etc. He kicked 20+ members that were considered "inactive" to him because noone was on anyways =.= so our guild is basically dead...until more ppl become active again and recruit... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net
Lazerix
Commander
Commander
Lazerix

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 pm

well i am inactive because i have played this game for a year and it is getting a bit boring to play atm ill probly come back but right now idk no doubt i will be back its kinda hard to stay away from this game lol
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:38 am

lol if you come back i'll definitely come back 'cause then i know that i have someone to talk to -.-

are u coming back m4ll?
Back to top Go down
Lazerix
Commander
Commander
Lazerix

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 am

lol tbh might not be anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 am

'cause u're not addicted to Myspace poker Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Lazerix
Commander
Commander
Lazerix

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 pm

lol only just a bit.... *cough* XD
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 am

i've played this game pretty much since it started...i'm one of the oldest ppl still playing on the gaiahon server lol. or...i was Razz

i will in all likelihood NOT be coming back for anything other than social calls. my reasons being this: 1. i've been playing forever, and i just don't feel motivated to grind anymore, and that's because... 2. the game's become completely unbalanced for pvp...there's no point to lvling anymore because a lvl 56 with uniques can tank and kill 3 lvl 8X players...so yeah...if you don't have uniques no point to lvling because you'll die to lowbies anyway, and if you do have uniques there's still no point cuz you can kill most people anyway...anyway that slightly drunken mini-rant being summed up in a single sentence "broken game can go fuck itself Razz"

on a happier note, i am looking for a new mmo to play...anyway i'm trying to stick to free games (or at least ones without monthly fees once you buy them [gw excluded]), so if i do find one that actually plays well i'll post up here and let you guys know cuz i think it'd be awesome to get OK back together in a game that isn't well past its prime (which, for archlord, was in ep1 when there was only like 37 pages to the guild pages, and my toons were considered high lvls at lvl 5X Razz)

also, i do still play guild wars semi-frequently when i'm really bored...if any of you play that, let me know and maybe we can get something together on there
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 am

...i ended all my "paragraphs" with Razz

...funky

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

ELEPHANT PENIS!!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:11 am

ROFL cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

but hey if u find anything fun just post screenshots and links up here i wanna check it out too^^
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 am

will do...i just talked to a good buddy of mine from cali that i mmo'ed with back in my bigtime gw days...we're making a huge effort to find a new mmo, and we're going to try to get a bunch of ppl together and start up a giant pwnage noob guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 am

lol good idea!

who's gonna be the noob guild leader Razz
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 am

lol depends on the game i'd say...i'm sure we're all fairly capable of leading and following everyone's instructions, so i doubt the leadership would be more than a formality after awhile

ok...so here's our list thus far:

1. guild wars (cuz apparently my buddy's high and thinks that would be a good idea)

2. perfect world (it's ok...no level cap though, which means it'll get annoying after awhile i think...also it's a shameless wow clone for the most part)

3. uh...we're still working...the first two were us just shouting out mmo names that we'd enjoyed in the past ^_^

...i'll post more as we think of some...or if other ppl have any ideas

oh! and if ppl have aim or msn it'd be super cool if we could communicate that way cuz realtime is ftw lol
Back to top Go down
Lazerix
Commander
Commander
Lazerix

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 am

perfect world sucks so yeh... dont waste your time on it lol
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:07 am

lol i've played perfect world quite a bit...enjoyed it for awhile, but...eh...gets boring cuz you go nowhere fast

um...my buddy, who thinks guitar hero actually passes for a real game, has decided to play that instead of helping me look through stuff, and i don't have a wealth of knowledge about free mmo's...in other words, i'll be posting crap here that's essentially "it LOOKS like it could be good...anybody know?"

first off...2moons...i went through an a-z database and that's one of the only ones i saw that looked even slightly promising lol. also, one of the ones one of my archlord buddies plays is called sword of the new world...i looked at it, it looks extremely iffy to me...if anyone else can tell me otherwise that'd be great...anyway...that's all for now...i'm going to keep looking.

i know moo said she didn't like gw, but i just have this to say...the more and more i look at other mmos the more and more i realize why that game keeps me coming back...it doesn't totally suck because it actually does a lot of things well...that and i'm really good at it lol...so i'm just going to throw that name out there again Razz
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:59 am

ok, so granted i've only been playing 10 minutes, but 2moons has thus far given me the impression that the game deserves a "meh"...it's not bad...it just looks kinda ghetto (not that archlord isn't kinda ghetto in its own way, but this is just really basic), and it feels like it lacks a reason to make you want to keep playing...so in other words...i'll keep looking
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:25 am

ok...so it's time for m4llyx's mmo news: because after about 3 days of solid time spent looking/testing mmo's to no success this is what i'm going to be doing for now at least...and anyone and everyone is welcome to join me if they'd like. i've gotten back into guild wars, and i've got a "guild" going. by "guild" i mean it's two guys i know from the old days and myself atm. we're presently planning on keeping it relatively small till gw2 comes out, but anyway...that boring'ness aside, we're looking for independent players to join up. the guys i have in the guild currently are very skilled with at least one aspect of the game, so if anyone wants to start up with the game someone can help you along with whatever you're interested in to some extent (i put independent there for a reason ^_^).

ok, so all boring'ness aside i hope everyone's doing well...and anyone let me know if they're interested (email me...ask me for it obv, or pm me in-game (gw): dark lord nyx/whatever name i'm currently using. if you friend a person, then whoever they're online as will pop up next to their name on the list...nifty, i know)
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: web site launched   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:03 am

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=300314&TabID=2517144

hey guys...i doubt any of you are going to be reading this, but i just wanted to put this link up here...it's just mostly for show right now because i literally put this together this afternoon before going out job hunting, but if any of you get interested in GW please check it out...or if you just want to take a look at my guild's site/post on our forums you're more than welcome to. anyway...that's all i got...i'm going to be uploading pics to my computer in the next few days (def by the weekend), so i'll be posting my real life pics up finally lol
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 am

lol we'll be looking forward to that in another month? Razz

On another note Dr4 was asking me to play Cabal(?) but since i don't have any time for anything anymore soo anyone tried it b4?
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 am

lol they'll be up this weekend, and no i haven't tried it...i was going to, but then my head started to hurt from all the mmo's, so i said fuck it Razz

it looked alright to me though. it very narrowly missed my "do not try first" group.

and hey! if people start playing archlord again tell me...cuz i won't play, but i'll at least get on and say hi Smile
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 am

ick! cabal looks like ass Sad

i mean--i have no idea how it plays, but looking at the screenshots made my eyes bleed, and that's enough for me to say "fuck that shit"
Back to top Go down
Lazerix
Commander
Commander
Lazerix

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:29 am

i guess we all just got tired of playing man, idk
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:30 am

yea :\ noone plays anymore...well actually Ada and Embo and a couple others still play but just not in OK

No more games for me >.<
Back to top Go down
Snipercreed
Commander
Commander
Snipercreed

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 am

Rawr.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 am

mY lItTle CRAWFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww where have you been?!!! don't even tell your master anything anymore Sad

UHMMMMMM

I think i'll be playing archlord AGAIN in the summer^^ Dr4 has been working REALLY hard and well he's still farming for new world armor for both of us annndddd i'll be lvling up (again) in the summer.

Anyone interested in joining me?*puppy dog eyes* I really miss hanging out with everyone(hehe in the land of Archlord of course!) like seriously missing it!!! sooo reply or die Very Happy

Btw. anyone still playing? O.o (besides Dr4...and some other not important ppl) 'cause he's still farming lightning and well there were drops for archers/ranger/hunter(haha sniper u missed it, the full set of lightning dropped and noone got it)

ANYWAY just a thought^^ c all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf happened to everybody??!   wtf happened to everybody??! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf happened to everybody??!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: Other :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: