OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A council area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snipercreed
Commander
Commander
Snipercreed

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-11-28

A council area Empty
PostSubject: A council area   A council area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 am

Perhaps we should have a council area, where only commanders and leaders + umm the green people forgot the names... Should only be able to view and post, somewhere to share Intel we have just received, and discuss problems and situations...
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

A council area Empty
PostSubject: Re: A council area   A council area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 am

lol i was getting to that silly -.- but since u mention it i'll get to making it now. It would be private though, for ONLY the officers to view and post.
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net
Snipercreed
Commander
Commander
Snipercreed

A council area Empty
PostSubject: Re: A council area   A council area Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:15 am

Moo4tion wrote:
lol i was getting to that silly -.- but since u mention it i'll get to making it now. It would be private though, for ONLY the officers to view and post.

OH yah like i knew you were going to make that..... I can read minds ... uh huh... Razz

Still waiting ...... Very Happy

Last edited by Snipercreed on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause moo is slow)
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

A council area Empty
PostSubject: Re: A council area   A council area Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 am

Its up now :] it should be only viewable by officers. unless we decide to keep it open...although i see no point in that since what's the point of making one for only us when if we wanna tell members something we can just go to "oathkeepers Members"
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net
Snipercreed
Commander
Commander
Snipercreed

A council area Empty
PostSubject: Re: A council area   A council area Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 am

Yah... Ummmm don't open it... its post be able to talk about "secret" stuff, so to speak...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A council area Empty
PostSubject: Re: A council area   A council area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A council area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: Other :: Suggestions-
Jump to: