OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GvG Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-28

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:00 am

Ok guys. I'm Dave, aka your friendly, neighborhood Secretary of War lol. I'm obviously more or less put in charge of finding and setting up (??) GvG matches for the guild. I just wanted to make a quick topic here where you guys can post requests for guilds you'd like to battle. You can post responses here or you can whisper M4llyx in game anytime I'm online. That being said...good luck to all, and go kick some ass!
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: apologies for the LoP fiasco   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 pm

sorry guys. i set up a "friendly gvg" (Kregon's words, not mine) with LORDSofPOWER. obviously if you were there you know it didn't go so hot. I told him our highest level that could possibly come is 76 and our average level is around 40'ish. I said this, and he agreed...obviously i had no idea he was going to bring almost all lvl 70+ to this thing. anyway...i just wanted to say my bad for what happened. any other gvg's we do regardless of who sets them up, we'll make sure this never happens again.
Back to top Go down
Dr4kyn
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Dr4kyn

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-27

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 am

lol yea... that gvg with lordofpower was a nightmare... well just make sure we fight guild our lvl.. ask them thier member lvl and the highest lvl in their guild... lol let aviod that nightmare from happening again..

well u gona be busy m4ll cuz our guild in hungry for war all the times.. and i noe u gona do good job secretary of war ^^.
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:56 am

Well on the bright side-kinda- the war ended with 125-202(lol yes i still remember) because of me coming back to fight 3 members and laz helping at the end.

We now know that LoP are jerks who doesn't keep their honor because when they saw that the scores were almost even they decided to all come to our small 1vs1 fight and gank laz and me with their lvl 70s and such.

Kregon's excuse: Laz is lvl 72

When we get stronger and bigger i definately wanna kick his ass:]

P.S. When we're setting for gvg i'll be the one sending the request. can't deal with 1hr gvgs anymore >.<
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: 1 hour gvg   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

yeah...1 hour is a bit long. i don't know what all the options are for a gvg since i hadn't been in one since ep1 for the most part till now lol, but a half hour would be more than enough for a gvg. though it seems we go on binges...we don't gvg for like half a week, then we go after 3 guilds in one afternoon lol. anyway...i think the three 5-minute rounds are a bit short, but running away from wolfblow for an hour...i spent more time running in circles than i did actually doing any fighting. anyway...just stating my "huzzah for no more 1hr's!!!" ^_^

......just so that everyone knows; i went down the guild list and sent letters to the guild leaders who's guilds i thought it'd be fun to go up against asking about gvg's, and i have yet to get any responses, but any of the more recent letters i sent will respond to moo if they're interested Razz which brings me to the announcement that over the next few days i'll be extremely busy and likely won't be on for longer than 2 minutes until midnight my time or later...hence the "moo will get overloaded with pm's" (we hope ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:51 am

lol you really wanna smother me with gvg goodies huh^^

well I'm looking foward to having ANY gvg soon. Our guild will get fat if we don't get enough excercise from running from lvl 80 knights bounce

btw: Gvgs are for 5 mins, 60mins, 120mins(?), etc.

we're most likely to only do 5mins like we were doing in the last gvgs
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: lol sorry moo ^_^   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 am

heh...well obviously i haven't been able to make it online lately, so i can't very well have them pm'ing me lol. anyway i'll hopefully be back on with some regularity by the weekend at the latest. anyway i'll keep checking the site as much as possible to stay in contact...and i still like my "another SoW" idea lol
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 am

M4llyx wrote:
heh...well obviously i haven't been able to make it online lately, so i can't very well have them pm'ing me lol. anyway i'll hopefully be back on with some regularity by the weekend at the latest. anyway i'll keep checking the site as much as possible to stay in contact...and i still like my "another SoW" idea lol

ok...or after checking up on the forums moo can play leader/commander/sow/mom/whatever else was on the list...meanwhile gl on all gvg's, and if anything does come up post on here and i'll try to clear up some time if it's in the times before i get back to archlord
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 am

So what's the status on those guilds that replied cheers

P.S.lol ur title is a highlighter green >.< so attention getting!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GvG Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Requests   GvG Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: OathKeepers :: GvG-
Jump to: