OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gvg BloodRayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Gvg BloodRayne   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:49 am

sucked -.- I can't believe that they all used full cc just to win. The fight wasn't fair as they ALSO used their union with RunorDie(as we all know, a full cc guild) to fight with us.
Here's the record:
Friday 12/13/08-1 A.M
1st- Delfaras-4 vs 5- Result: Victory
2nd-Delfaras-5 vs 5- Result: Victory
^-------------------------fighting fair.

Saturday 12/13/08- 12P.M
1st- Delfaras- around 9vs9- Result: Defeat
2nd- Delfaras- 9 vs 9- Result: Defeat
^--------------cc + union members

Thanks to everyone that showed up. Next time we fight them i'll surely tell them what they CAN'T do.

Last edited by Moo4tion on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Union   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 am

well then i'd say now is as good a time as any to find ourselves a union. as moo already knows i've done some scouting for both gvg and union purposes. for more updates on the subject keep checking forums and listen to what moo/dr4 say about it (obviously not what I have to say about it because i'm not the guild leader)
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gvg BloodRayne   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:45 am

Yea. Dr4 and i have been talking about it too(of course on the phone >.<) and he thinks it'll be a good idea if we can get a union with Legends(Le3ends looks weird in forum king ).

I support it...50% because i would hate to be in a union with a guild that we don't really know and with them not knowing us.
it would be a better idea to have a union with other guilds that we fought and shown our strength. Not weak new guilds of course but atleast a guild that we're on the same lvl with or atleast even fought with...hope you get what i mean...
Back to top Go down
M4llyx
Secretary of War
Secretary of War
M4llyx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gvg BloodRayne   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:39 am

lol i've said this already, but i'll say it publicly (again i think Razz) LEG3NDS IS IN UNION WITH PKU4LIFE/OlympuS. NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD LEAVE THAT UNION -_-

not to be a buzz-kill, but in all seriousness...there's prolly about a 0.02% chance of LEG3NDS forming a union with us unless there's something i don't know. that being said i've had my eyes on a couple guilds that look pretty tough that might be good to align with...but i don't know their status, so i'll check up on that, and post names on forums...just so that you guys have something else to think about in the likely event that LEG3NDS doesn't work out (though i would love it if it did considering i'm a member of LEG3NDS as well as OK lol). anyway i'm done killing the happiness, so i'll go back to playing lol (and so much for me going inactive lol)
Back to top Go down
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gvg BloodRayne   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 am

lol that skipped my mind -.- but again read the bottom of my post and consider those type of guilds :] i wouldn't wanna feel like a mouse and a tiger....that's just not right >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gvg BloodRayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gvg BloodRayne   Gvg BloodRayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gvg BloodRayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: OathKeepers :: GvG-
Jump to: