OathKeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OathKeepers

Our Fate as One

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gvg Strategy/ Rules Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moo4tion
Leader
Leader
Moo4tion

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Gvg Strategy/ Rules Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Gvg Strategy/ Rules Discussion   Gvg Strategy/ Rules Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 am

After the gvgs last Sunday...in which we were victorious over Smag & Dark Merlins i found some rules I want to make Official. Even though suggestions are welcomed, the ones listed below are the ones I'm going to keep unless something changes.

1~ After everyone arrives at the gvging area It is required for everyone to have a party with a spell caster(Eles,Sorcs,Mages)lvl 50+as party leader for the x-tra hp.
~~~~~Every Party HAS to have at least 1 archer and 1 knight for their buffs then they can start having other class to fill up the space.
~~~~~I will announce the time that we need to ORGANIZE parties. During this time, all members must keep quiet and let me organize the parties.Party Leaders are allowed to respond as well as members who need parties.
~~~~~With everyone's cooperation this process goes by really fast.
~~~~~P.S. During gvg, if anyone looses party due to w/e complication or barely joining the gvg just announce it in guild chat and whatever party leader that has space will party you.

2~ After party is organized, take this time to run to the other guild and check out their members!
~~~~~Low lvls stick to low lvls, DO NOT run after high lvls even if they kill you. If they're 10+ higher lvl than you chances are, they won't get any points so there's no use running after them when YOU can get points off of your lvls.
~~~~~If a high lvl chases you, run around and try to kill as many ppl with your AOE skill before they kill you. Trust me it works :]
~~~~~If you can't take someone down find another enemy to kill, don't waste time and pots on someone that can't kill you or you kill them.

3~After gvg, stick around until we're sure that we're done with the gvgs.
Back to top Go down
https://oath-keepers.forumotion.net

Gvg Strategy/ Rules Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OathKeepers :: OathKeepers :: GvG-
Jump to: